Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Anti-Christmasism

Well, it's started already! The Anti-Christmas people are popping out of their evil little cocoons and trying to Scrooge up Christmas already!!

I've already heard of several attempts to stifle Christmas this year. I'm going to keep a running list on this blog of every person, business, organization, or whatever, that is Anti-Christmas. If it's a business, I urge you to boycott them. If it's a politician, I urge you to vote against them. If it's an organization, I urge you to not donate to them and find another cause to donate to (The Salvation Army would be a great alternative! "Come on, ring those bells!")

If you hear of someone trying to stifle Christmas, please make a comment on this post about it! Thanks!

Here's the one's I've heard of so far:




Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Eh, I just noticed that I forgot to keep up the list. I will try to do better this year.