Friday, February 3, 2012

Racism is alive and well in the USA.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/03/outrage-subdued-after-dj-gop-congressional-candidate/#content
Absolutley outrageous. Where's Al Sharpton? Where's Jesse Jackson? If this had been a white DJ saying the things this man said, they would be fired instantly and have death threats against them. This incident and the lack of response just goes to show the liberals' double standards and disregard for fairness and decency. Black people constantly yell "RACIST" any time a non-black person offends them in any way, shape or form. I say, many (certainly not all) black people are by far the predominant racists in this country these days.

2 comments:

Deborah Anne said...

I'm kinda surprised that this surprises you. You have read the end of The Book haven't you? ;)

Michael said...

I didn't say it surprised me. :). I've been a victim of 'reverse discrimination' and black-on-me (white) racism. It doesn't surprise me one bit. But that doesn't mean I don't fin it outrageous.