Wednesday, November 11, 2009

National Holiday Tree?

Nothing pisses me off more than people that try to take Christ out of Christmas. All this 'Season's Greetings', 'Happy Holidays' and 'Holiday Tree' instead of Christmas Tree crap just makes me fume.

But what makes me fume even more is the people that spread false rumors about these issues. All they are doing is undermining the point.

There apparently is a rumor going around that the Obama's are having a Holiday Tree instead of a Christmas tree. Lets put this rumor to rest early. It's not true. While it would not surprise me in the least, it's just not factual. Yet. :) Again, it would not suprise me one bit, but I've checked it out and there is nothing to substantiate this rumor. You can find some information about this at the following links:

FactCheck.org
TruthOrFiciton.com
CapitolChristmasTree.org
Snopes.com

Please don't help propigate this rumor by passing along this or any other email dealing with this subject, and I encourage you to check out any other email you get regarding any rumor before you pass it along. A couple of the websites listed above are great resources to check out internet/email rumors.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: